Friday, August 16, 2019

A Post from Mrs. Brake

Welcome! I am delighted that you are in my class! I am getting our room ready for you. It has been an exciting summer for me. I have been to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina for a week's vacation with 25 members of my family.
I also spent a week at beautiful Bow Lake in New Hampshire. This is my son, Edward and my grandsons, Samuel (1 year old) and Bailey. Bailey will be a senior this year at Dover High School.















My husband and I went to California at the end of July and spent time in San Francisco and Yosemite National Park. We saw lots of amazing things.

 What did you do this summer? Did you play a lot? Did you read some good books? I would love to hear from you. Please write back to me on the this blog.

Love,
Mrs. Brake



7 comments:

  1. i'm reading a book all about the story of hello kitty.I think it is interesting and I like it. -Annie Blais

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Annie,
    I am so happy that you have found a book that you enjoy reading. I have lots of books in our classroom library. I know you will find other books that you will enjoy. I am looking forward to seeing you soon. Enjoy your last few days of vacation!
    Sincerely, Mrs. Brake

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been reading a series of books that have cats in it. I have always LOVED reading since I learned how.-Eleanor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Eleanor,
      I am glad that you love reading. I do, too! Do you like cats? Are the books funny? I look forward to hearing more about these books on Wednesday!
      Sincerely,
      Mrs. Brake

      Delete
  4. hi mrs'brake i'am good. see you august 28th.i read the notebook of doom and dog man comic books i love the series-liam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Liam,
    It's exciting when you find a series of books that you love. I do have a few of these in my classroom library. I am looking forward to seeing you August 28!
    Sincerely,
    Mrs. Brake

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mrs. Brake it is me your old student Soma :) I was showing my brother my first grade school, when I read that you have retired, Hope you are happy. Do you remember, I wouldn't pay attention and I would talk with Jane? I love reading like always. I am in 6th grade in MS 172 Irwin Altman Middle school. I am a level Y

    ReplyDelete